Coffs Coast Roof Tiling has restored thousands of roofs along the north coast and is regarded as the best in the industry at restoring roofs back to their original condition. Read below to learn about our roof restoration process.
- All the broken roof tiles are replaced then we check whether or not the roof will need to be re-bedded (Inspection/repair/replace)
- If no bedding is required then the roof is pressure cleaned using no chemicals just high pressure water.
- Next all the ridge capping is repointed using flexi-point.
- Once dried a coat of hi-build primer/sealer is applied to the whole roof.
- This is then followed up by two top coats of roof membrane.
We have an extensive range of colours from reputable paint brands that we use. See roof painting to view the colour chart.
All our roof restorations carry a 10-year written warranty on completion.
We also leave you with 6 painted spare tiles.
We are the experts in Roof Restoration
Coffs Coast Roof Tiling can restore your roof to new condition, adding higher value to your home for a fraction of the cost of a new roof. We only use Dulux Acra-Tex paint which is the best on the market, and carries a 10 year guarantee.